Download my blog app | Free, fast and secure-Techno-Guy

 Download my app for free. I created my app where you can visit my blog and also continue whatever you want in my blog using the app.

Hello, today I will share you my app. Soon I will post about how you can create app. I will create a post where you can create app for free without any coding skills and money. It will be fully free. But today let's start our content.

Why I created this app?

I wanted to create this app to make it easier for my audiences to read my blog where you can get free tips and tricks. I hope you will love it. I again want to remind you that I will create a post where you will be able to create an app.

What are the features in my App?

I have added more features in the app than in my blog. You can see my YouTube videos in the app. Also the Facebook page is added in the app.

Why I recommend you to download this app?

I highly recommend you to download this app because of the features that you can find in my app. The app doesn't need to have the storage space in your device because it's just 16.3 mb. Also let me explain other features. I told you that you can watch my YouTube videos in the app. And in those videos I have described the tips and tricks and about downloading apps from my blog. And if you read my blog in the browser and if you didn't understand then you can watch the video but what if it takes more time to get redirected to YouTube or even take much time to load. I know that's irritating so this is the reason I recommend you to download this app. If you want to read my blog then you can read and if you didn't understand then also you can just slide to the left and watch my YouTube videos easily.

About my app

I haven't told you the name of my app. So let me describe about my app.
App name: Techno-Guy
I named my app as Techno-Guy as it is the title of my blog.
App size: 16.3 mb
This app is of small size so I don't think it will be a problem regarding the storage space left in your device.
You can see the images of the app below:

Images

Read my blog inside the app.

Slide to the left to switch to videos and Facebook page.

Watch the videos inside the app easily.

Landscape mode is also available in the app.
I hope you like the app so at last let me add the download button.

Download Techno-Guy App


Download Techno-Guy App
So friends I hope you will like the app. I again will remind you that I will create a post where you will be able to create the app.
Note: Downloading files inside the app mayn't work for some devices.
I hope you like it. Bye, Bye!

Post a Comment

0 Comments